Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The USBX™ Synergy Port Framework module (sf_el_ux) is integrated into the SSP. This driver is intended to be used with USBX APIs from Express Logic. This module provides USB hardware port functions that are required to use the USBX stack on Renesas Synergy hardware. Application code using this module must use USBX API calls from Express Logic
The USBX Synergy Port Framework module supports the following features:
- Implements Express Logic USBX in SSP—supports USBX APIs
- Supports the Port Device Controller Driver (DCD) for USBHS peripheral
- Supports the Port Device Controller Driver (DCD) for USBFS peripheral
- Supports the Port Host Controller Driver (HCD) for USBHS peripheral
- Supports the Port Host Controller Driver (HCD) for USBFS peripheral
- Supports transfer module operation (optional)
The sf_el_ux module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and later and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the sf_el_ux module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects use the sf_el_ux module and are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- Communications Framework on USBX™ Module Guide - Application Project here.
- NetX DHCP Client Module Guide- Application Project here.
- NetX DNS: Getting Started Guide- Application project here.
- Getting started with NetX DHCP- Application Project here.
- Getting Started with NetX Duo DHCP- Application Project here.
- The Pool Size shown in Table# 12 is 32768 but it is actually 65536 in the application project.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.