Information on the module guide itself and the associated resources and known issues are available here.
The PDC HAL module is a high-level API for image capture from a camera application and is implemented on r_pdc. The PDC HAL module uses the PDC peripherals on the Synergy MCU. A user-defined callback can be created to inform the CPU when a capture has been completed.
The PDC HAL module supports the following features:
- Supports capture from a connected and configured camera.
- Supports a callback that informs the CPU when a capture is complete
- Provides a pointer to the capture buffer
- Provides an indication of the event triggering the callback
The PDC HAL module guide is targeted for SSP 1.2.0 and above and the SK-S7G2 Kit.
The most recent versions of the PDC HAL module guide application note, application project and import guide are available here.
Module Guide Resources
The following application projects are available from the Renesas web site at the referenced url.
- PDC Web Camera Getting Started Guide - Application Project here.
- PDC Capture LCD Display Application here.
- Refer to the SSP release notes for known issues, available here.