The easiest way to do this:
- In the e2 studio Project Explorer, create a copy of the existing *.pincfg file and give it a unique name
- In the Pin Configurator, select the new pin configuration file you just created using the pull-down menu
- Tick the 'Generate Data' box and add a name for your data structure
- Modify the new pin configuration as required
- Generate project Content
- You will see that pin_data.c now includes both structures.
Notice that you will also get two CSV files in synergy_cfg\ssp_cfg\bsp\, one for each pin configuration.