In this simple guide you'll learn how to extend the beta license for IAR Embedded Workbench ARM RS and the IAR compiler.
Completing the following steps will extend IAR EWARM-RS beta license until 1st of July 2016.
Opening IAR License Manager
- Begin by opening the start menu and navigating to:
- All programs
- IAR Systems
- IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM RS 7.40
- Run the IAR License Manager
Note: If alternative directory path has been chosen during the installation, the steps above may be different.
- Click License in the top menu.
- Select Check for License Renewal...
- In the pop-up window, select your EWARM-RS license.
- Click Check selected licenses.
- Once license expiration date is updated, press Renew selected.
- Verify that license has been extended in the Renewal Results window.
You can now use the IAR EWARM-RS free of charge until July 2016.